To comply with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations we periodically conduct a Cookie Audit of our website. This Cookie Audit was last updated on 01/05/18.
- If you do not agree to the use of these cookies please disable them by following the instructions for your browser set out here or use the automated disabling tools where available below. Please note that some of the services will not function so well if cookies are disabled.
- Where the organisation setting the cookie provides an automated disabling tool in respect of its cookie(s) we list the name of that organisation, the category of cookies it sets together with a link to its automated disabling tool. In all other cases, we list the names of the cookies themselves and their source at the date of this Cookies policy so that you can easily identify and disable them if you want through your browser controls.
- After your initial visit to this Site we may change the cookies we use. This cookies policy will always allow you to know who is placing cookies, for what purpose and give you the means to disable them so you should check it from time to time.
Links for deleting and disabling cookies:
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari
What are cookies?
- Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating web domain on your subsequent visits to that domain. Most web pages contain elements from multiple web domains so when you visit www.cassava-house.com your browser may receive cookies from several sources.
- Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. Cookies allow you to navigate between pages efficiently, remember preferences and generally improve the user experience. They can also be used to tailor advertising to your interests through tracking your browsing across websites.
- Session cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser and persistent cookies remain on your device after the browser is closed (for example to remember your user preferences when you return to the site).
We make use of analytic cookies to analyse how our visitors use our Sites and to monitor website performance. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience by customising our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. The information collected by these cookies is not associated with your personal information by us or by our contractors.
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.
Cookies policy does not cover third party websites
Please note that this cookies policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites which may be linked to this Site.
For more information about managing cookies, please visit: About Cookies
Return to the top of the page
||This helps us count how many people visit cassava-exec.com by tracking if you’vevisited before
||Used to distinguish users
||Which Google Analytics property should track metrics